Friday, March 16, 2012

from Stranger to Sister


Hello readers, how are you ? I hope that everything went fine during this week. Well, I believed that you guys are still remembering when I mentioned about my roommates when I was in France. Just a quick catch up, I lived with two wonderful ladies from Colombia and Finland. Well, the reason why I tell you this is because my Finland roommate, Natalia, is having a birthday today. Yaaay!!! I actually already sent her postcards and money as her gift, but they just didn’t arrive in time. So, I guess I will just write some thoughts of mine in order to you know, celebrating her birthday.

yaaaay, have a blast birthday Nataaa :)

I first met Natalia on September 5, 2011. I still remember my feeling at that time. I felt unlucky. Hahahaha, it was just because she arrived the day before so she could pick the bigger room. Damn. During the first week, I found it was quite hard for me and Alejandra (my Colombian roommate) to cope with Natalia. She was cold. She tended to minimize the interact portion with us. It was still engraved in my mind when we had our groceries shopping together. We split up to find our own grocery and when it’s time to go home, we just couldn’t find her and then we received a text that saying she went home already. Eew, what an anti-social creature: D

another lunch time at Paul

Natalia was also a home-girl type. It was extremely difficult to get her ass out in the several first weeks. Her favorite excuse was that she needed to work. But do not call me Dewy if I didn’t succeed to drag her out of the apartment. It was so fun. We took some pre-party thingy and got a lil, well, tipsy. Well, it was all worth especially when we saw the pictures captured in the camera. After several parties attended, I got to understand that it was double or triple tequila shots that separated my dear Natalia from her party soul, hehhehe.

food n Natalia would make such a perfect couple

Have I told you guys that Natalia always find something to be complained about? Ooooh yeeah, she’s good at it. No, she excelled at it. She complained at almost everything, such as the weather, the schedule, the cashier, etc. If only i could cash out her complains, i would be extremely rich !!!! Gosh, I didn’t know how much time I spent to brainwash her that there were a lot of people with worse condition. But sometimes when I was too lazy to preach on her, I just let her complain :D

Natalia gone wild

As the months passed by, we were getting closer and closer like sisters. We loooved going to the creperie and trying to increase our diabetes risk, and I even accompanied her to do the waxing!! At that time I was hope that I might get the chance to hear her painfully scream, which I didn’t. Yeaa, too bad :D Our bond were getting tighter when Natalia taught me some Russian words. The words were ranging from the greeting till the cursing vocabularies. Hahahha.

Natalia in our historical crepes stall

Natalia is Natalia. Although she’s bossy, cold, flat-face (another synonym for cold, I guess), complainer, but she’s also nationalist, meticulous, salad-lover, and she has Scandinavian beauty. I always adore her figure with the classy look. She is a good friend of mine. She taught me a lot of things like how to differentiate niece and nephew (i mean it!!!!), how to hold the fork, how to be stricter, how to cook, and even how to walk faster. I can’t believe it’s been more than 3 months since our last meeting. Actually i still able to write longer post about her, but let just save it till her next birthday. Lol :D

Well, my dear friend Natalia, happy bday there, I just wish the very best of you on your birthday today. May you have a wonderful life throughout the year, surrounded by your family, friends and your beloved-one. I love you and it’s been a pleasure knowing you :D

3 comments:

Aleja Monroy said...

I can only imagine Nata's comments... "My sweet little dear Dewy..." You're right in absolutely everything, but you forgot to tell how she made everything classier and fancy. It's amazing how much I miss you both. Hopefully my birthday blog will be as good ;) XOXO "Suka girl"

Anonymous said...

well, well, well... What can I say, you got me girl. I am flattered that you still have so many great things to say about me! That's very nice in addition to the fact that you have revealed the mystery of my fabulous personality to the whole world. Good for you I believe that there is no such thing as bad publicity. I love you, too. Thanks for the nice words!

Dewy said...

@ ale + nata: hey youuu, it's weird when i wanna tell something about you guys my mind just wanna explode due to too many memories i have with you twooo. So Nata you have a nice year, and Alejandra, well, i knew the apartment would never be the same without me :D

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon