Saturday, April 28, 2012

Relative Happiness


People do pursue happiness. Some of them identified happiness with money, power, or even authority. I just realized that happiness is truly relative. My happiness might be different from yours. I don't have any complicated so-called happiness. Indeed, my happiness is pretty simple.

the best pancake in town

Happiness for me is sipping tea and biting warm pancake alone or accompanied by one good friend only.

Happiness also could be me sitting on a park bench with a good novel and seeing people passed me by. It is always comforting observing and guessing what other people up to.



Happiness also easily found by me by strolling along in the beach, pampering myself with superb view, feeling the sand in my feet. That's awesome, isn't it?

Happiness is accidentally bumped into your crush somewhere, whether he realizes your existence or not. The thing that matter is you see him.

My ultimate happiness is having a me time for daydreaming about what my future will be. I always wanna live in Paris or London, with four children (two of them are twins) and a caring husband in a sophisticated apartment.

Paris, the dreamland
Aaaaah, see, my happiness is simple. Some of them are even free. I can simply choose which happiness that i want (except maybe the last one, i have to go long way through for that :) ) So readers, whatever your source of happiness is, remember, you deserve to be happy, be positive, if i can do that, then you can too.



No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon